Links & References
These are some external links to websites for further information and resources on counselling, psychotherapy and other related topics.
- Information about the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and it's counselling framework and ethical standards for counselling members.
- Information about Counselling & Psychotherapy in Scotland (COSCA). Scotland's professional body for counselling and
psychotherapy. It seeks to advance and support all forms of counselling, psychotherapy, and the use of counselling skills towards a listening, caring society that values people's well-being.
- Information from Mind about mental health and related topics.
- Information and support from Relate for couple and family relationships.
- Counselling Directory and Support Network of UK Counsellors and Psychotherapists.
- Directory of Registered Counsellors British Isles.
- UK and Ireland Directory of Counselling and Psychotherapy
- The General Hypnotherapy Register of Hypnotherapists in the UK.
- Hypnotherapy Directory and Support Network of UK Hypnotherapists.
- Counselling Services and Centres in the UK.
- The Highly Sensitive Person.